“The real problem of humanity is the following: we have paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions, and god-like technology“
Edward Osborne Wilson
I’m currently finishing my masters degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on Computer Engineering. I think of my studies as a toolbox - using my skills to solve real problems in preferred interdisciplinary areas and teams.
Furthermore I see a big challenge in aligning technology with mankinds best interest - the current paste of progress in technology is immense and is leaving large percentages of people behind. Therefore, reevaluating existing systems and designing systems which serve us while having a healthy relationship with the device are two of my aspirations.
Networked & Wireless Systems and their Security
Neuroscience & Brain-computer Interface
Technologies Impact on Societies
- currently: pursuing a Master’s degree at RWTH Aachen University in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering
- emphasis on Embedded Systems, Wireless Systems & Security and Machine Learning
- ‘13 to ‘16: Bachelor’s degree at RWTH Aachen University in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Engineering
- currently: Neuroradiology, Neuroscience of Chemosensation, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
- ‘17 & ‘18: Institute for Networked Systems, RWTH Aachen
- winter ‘18: Internet of Things Laboratory, iNETS RWTH
- winter ‘14 & ‘15: Computer Science I Tutor, ICE RWTH
- summer ‘15 & ‘16: Computer Science II Tutor, MMI RWTH
For further references check out some of my projects. Feel free to contact me with the mentioned contact details in the footer.